Career Opportunities for Accountants in the USA
Non-Traditional Career Path (Learn & Earn!!!)
CPA Champs helps and guide accounting and finance graduates for a successful career in the USA. We help international student to get admitted in a recognized MBA (work-study) program. Student complete MBA and CPA while working full time in CPT (Curricular Practical Training). Most candidates earn $40,000–$60,000 per annum as a starting salary. You must have a solid Accounting Knowledge with good English skills, hard working, ambitious and positive attitude.
Benefits of MBA (work-study) program:
- First study MBA courses full time for seven months in the USA, take CPA exam in the USA (after studying for CPA review course in your home country) and work upto 2 years anywhere in the USA after seven months of MBA on-campus study
- Complete your MBA in 2-1/2 years ( 7 months full time on-campus and the rest while working ) from a highly recognized university
- Loan Assistance available, no collateral required.
- Payback loan from your salary only.
- Insurance Covered
We provide guidance for your maximum success and help you with:
- Application process
- Creating a highly effective resumé
- Preparing for interviews
- Job seeking techniques
- Identify target jobs and salary based on your skills and experience
- Introduction to US work environment and expectations
Accounting graduates/ Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants/ CPA's / CPA candidates / CPA aspirants with good accounting experience and English skills may submit resume for our evaluation and guidance for career in the USA.
"Accountants and auditors are expected to experience much faster than average employment growth from 2008-18. Job opportunities should be favorable; accountants and auditors who have a professional certification, especially CPAs, should have the best prospects.
Employment change. Employment of accountants and auditors is expected to grow by 22 percent between 2008 and 2018, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. This occupation will have a very large number of new jobs arise, about 279,400 over the projections decade. An increase in the number of businesses, changing financial laws and corporate governance regulations, and increased accountability for protecting an organization's stakeholders will drive job growth. " Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics